Ingredients – Serves 8
12 digestive biscuits
50g butter, melted
600g light cream cheese
2 tbsp plain flour
100g caster sugar
150-300ml pot soured cream
300g frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or mixture)
Single cream, to serve
50g dark chocolate
8 fresh berries (same as ones used in cheesecake)
Use 20cm round loose bottomed tin.
1. Heat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Crush 12 digestive biscuits to crumbs. Mix with 50g melted butter. Press into a 20cm springform tin and bake for 10-15 minutes, then cool.
2. Beat 600g cream cheese with 2 tbsp flour, 100g caster sugar, 2 eggs with 150-300ml pot of soured cream. Stir in 280g berries and pour into the tin. Add remaining 20g of berries on top.
3. Bake for 40 minutes at 180C/gas 4 and then check, it should be set but slightly wobbly in the centre. Cool in tin.
4. To decorate, melt 50g dark chocolate in microwave and dollop 8 tsp of mixture separately onto baking paper, lightly push one berry into each chocolate then place in refridgerator.
5. Remove cooled cheesecake from tin and place chocolate/berry dollops around edge.
6. Refridgerate and when ready serve with cream.