Ingredients – Serves 4
300g loganberries (blackberry x raspberry hybrid)
1 tbsp agar flakes
I used Kitchen Craft – Individual Plastic Jelly Moulds.
1. Place loganberries in food processor and blend until finely pureed.
2. Pour into measuring jug, then top up with water until it reaches 600ml.
3. Add agar flakes and stir until completely dissolved, transfer into pan and heat until boiled.
4. Optional: Transfer the hot mixture back into the measuring jug.
5. Pour jelly mixture into individual moulds, leave at room temperature until firmly set, then refridgerate.