Ingredients – Yields approximately 24 biscuits
100g butter, softened
50g caster sugar
200g plain flour
zest and juice of 2 lemons
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180′C/Gas mark 4.
2. Combine softened butter with sugar.
3. Mix in lemon zest and juice.
4. Gradually combine flour.
5. Divide dough into roughly 24 even pieces, place on baking tray and press firmly with a fork.
6. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes, take out and place on cooling rack.
Note: Original recipe comes from Mary Berry’s Baking Bible (2009)